Real estate owners and investors, developers and landlords need representation both in court and when they are facing real estate administrative proceedings. At Belkin Burden Wenig & Goldman, LLP, in New York and Connecticut, we advocate aggressively for our clients' best interests, and ensure that their rights are protected.
We have represented clients in real estate administrative proceedings before entities that include the following:
- New York City Board of Standards and Appeals
- New York City Commission on Human Rights
- New York City Department of Buildings
- New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development
- New York City Landmark Preservation Commission
- New York City Loft Board
- New York City Planning Commission
- New York State Attorney General’s Real Estate Financing and Consumer Frauds Bureau
- New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal ("DHCR")
- New York State Division of Human Rights
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development
At Belkin Burden Wenig & Goldman, LLP, our clients have dealt with accusations involving violations of environmental laws, landmarks and rent regulations. Others are looking to demolish a building on newly purchased property and need to secure approval. If you are a real estate owner or developer, there is no reason to face powerfully opposed groups or governing administrative entities alone. Experienced lawyers can ensure you a fair hearing in matters that could materially affect your purchase or ownership of property.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us.